Client Relationship Manager
NAVEX Global | NetClaim | Norcross, GA
Job Title: Client Relationship Manager
Full Time, Exempt
At NAVEX, we create better workplaces by combining innovative people and industry-leading technology that allow companies to build and promote ethical cultures. Join us! NAVEX Global is looking for a Client Relationship Manager who will thrill and guide our clients through new or existing client programs. Projects are complex and include multifaceted data elements that will have you partnering with internal departments and teams. You will be joining a fun, close-knit team who are respectful of everyone and will help with your success and career growth.
In This Role You Will Often:
- Project manage and launch new or existing client programs.
- Delegate the day-to-day client requests to client support resources to ensure timely response and resolution (i.e. running ad hoc reports, training Clients on various system / program protocol, and changes to client programs).
- Participation and facilitation of on-site or off-site client visits and/or conference calls.
- Identify client’s business needs and requirements and successfully communicate those needs to internal personnel for action. Provide solutions to repeat or complex situations that arise.
- Build value within the account by leveraging other product/service offerings Navex Global provides that could be potential fits/fixes to an existing Clients program.
- Contact assigned list of accounts to ensure service satisfaction and take action on any items as a result of the interactions.
- Identify areas of opportunity with product/service offerings and express them to Product Development/Management in a timely fashion.
- Work with IT to identify areas in our technology offerings that have inefficiencies.
This Job Might Be For You If You Have:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Risk Management, or other relevant field
- 3-5 years’ experience working in Program Management, Client Services, Call Center Management etc.
- Experience in managing multiple business to business client relationships.
- Experience in putting projects together, managing resources, managing and delivering solutions on time in a high energy environment.
- Knowledgeable of operational/process workflow and developing solutions.
- Experience with communicating effectively with technical staff.
- An aptitude for managing projects.
- High attention to detail while handling multiple clients
- Exceptional communication, presentation and interper.sonal skills.
- An ability to explain technical concepts to non-technical teams.
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail.
Life at NAVEX:
In addition to changing the way people experience life at work and supporting organizations on their way to achieving their goals through our innovative products and services, we are committed to doing the right things right!
We believe gratitude and grace go hand in hand and that how we engage with and support each other should matter as much as the care we extend to our amazing clients. We also believe that we have the opportunity to influence the experience we have in the workplace and can make a difference through what we do and how we do it. Together we are strengthened by our organizational values and attributes, and energized by our potential. Your ability to serve others, uphold our code of conduct and workplace practices, and model our core values and attributes will be at the center of your success!
After successfully passing a background check, you can expect a fast paced, changing environment that includes frequent deadlines and the need to multi-task competing priorities each day. You can anticipate extensive use of a computer, (including Word, Excel and PowerPoint), phone, and high volumes of email. You should expect to consistently apply your strong English fluency when speaking with others, reading work related materials, and creating written correspondence.
Bottom line, our team believes you can experience incredible growth and have one of the most meaningful experiences in your career at NAVEX Global. We compete for the best talent, offer a competitive salary, and a great benefits package in addition to the excitement of joining a team on a mission to build a phenomenal company.
About NAVEX Global:
NAVEX Global’s comprehensive suite of ethics and compliance software, content and services helps organizations protect their people, reputation and bottom line. Trusted by 95 of the FORTUNE 100 and more than 12,500 clients, our solutions are informed by the largest ethics and compliance community in the world. For more information, visit www.navexglobal.com.
Diversity and Inclusion:
NAVEX Global strives to understand, value, and incorporate the differences each team member brings to our organization. We believe that diversity and inclusion are key drivers behind our core values, allowing us to continue to realize success. Our global customer standards require us to attract and retain the best talent and to find great talent, we must look across a variety of spectrums. We understand that differences in age, race, religion, gender, nationality, sexual orientation, physical ability, thinking style, veteran’s status, and background strengthens not only our workplace culture, but our ability to connect with people around the world. Our team members have the right to expect a workplace in which the differences they bring are welcomed and valued each day. NAVEX Global is proud to celebrate the diversity of our team and champions an environment where authenticity and respect are at the forefront of how we engage with each other.
NAVEX Global hires people based upon job related qualifications regardless of race, religion, ancestry, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, marital status, domestic partner status, medical condition, political affiliation or any other classification proscribed under applicable federal, state or local law. NAVEX Global encourages women, vets, minorities and those with disabilities to apply for any of our great opportunities. Your decision to self-identify through our application is one of several steps NAVEX Global uses to measure and advance diversity and inclusion within our workplace. (Please note your confidential information will be accessible only by appropriate members of NAVEX Global’s Human Resources Team.)
Request for Accommodation:
If you are interested in applying for an opportunity with our team and would like assistance or an accommodation to use our application, we want to help! Please let us know the nature or your request by contacting us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone (800) 230-1421 and request to speak with a member of our Recruiting Team.