Tomia | Accounting/Finance | Bangalore, Karnataka
Jr. Accountant - Bangalore
Are you passionate about numbers? Is your life passion to examine and analyze financial records? Are you slightly obsessed with prioritizing projects and balancing numbers? If so, this position is a good fit for you!
Starhome Mach, the leader in value-added global mobility and clearing services has recently merged with Telarix, a telecom influencer in interconnect software to form an unstoppable machine, and we are seeking a Staff Accountant to join our Bangalore office.
TOMIA was formed from the merger of Starhome Mach and Telarix, industry veterans in Roaming and Interconnect. TOMIA offers transformative connectivity solutions to service providers worldwide. Its innovative offering enables customers to manage a unified optimization process of both roaming and interconnect while driving the future of connectivity through new technologies and services such as VoLTE, NFV, and 5G. With over 500 employees worldwide, regional headquarters in the US, Israel, Luxembourg, India, and a presence in over 30 countries, Tomia serves over 400 operators including 30 tier-1 and six of the industry’s largest groups. To learn more visit www.tomiaglobal.com.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Generate AR invoices based on Sales Orders, Contracts and Project Plans
- Process supplier invoices by ensuring accuracy
- Review accounts receivable aging for collection issues and work cross-functionally to resolve issues
- Work with the Netsuite ERP system to enhance financial reports and resolve technical issues
- Process monthly journal entries and prepare General Ledger account reconciliations
- Assist with external audits
- Excellent communication in English, both written and verbal, is required
- CA/CMA candidate preferred but not required
- Understanding of US GAAP
- Excellent computer skills in Microsoft Office
- 2-4 years of experience in bookkeeping, Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, or related area
- Able to work independently with minimal supervision
- Detail oriented
- Interest in Financial Systems (NetSuite, Salesforce)
- Strong time management skills with ability to prioritize and work on multiple projects.
- Degree in Accounting/Finance is required