Regional Technical Manager-Pacific Northwest
EagleView | Sales | Portland, OR
***This is a work from home and travel position. You must live in Idaho, Oregon or Washington to be considered.***
Currently EagleView is looking for applicants for the role of Regional Technical Manager, for the territory of Idaho, Oregon, Washington and Western Canada. If after reading more about the position below you feel like you might be the right person please take a few minutes to complete the brief application.
- Technical sales assistance with presentations to state and county clients, working in concert with the District Sales Manager or Regional VP.
- Respond to technical questions/issues raised by clients, coordinate response with home office staff.
- Assist the Customer Support Group with customer installations and training, as requested.
- Attend regional trade shows.
- Working with existing clients to ensure maximum deployment and usage within the different departments, to assist District Manager for maximum renewal potential.
- Support county and regional user groups as they are formed.
- Provide logistical support during image capture, as needed.
- Ancillary sales to existing customers.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- GIS and IT experience is preferred.
- 2+ years’ geographic information systems (GIS) or geospatial experience required.
- The ability to travel up to 75%, primarily within the territory.
- Experience working with county and state government a plus.
EagleView® offers competitive pay, robust medical/dental/vision plans and a wide variety of other excellent benefits along with the opportunity to grow your career in a fast-paced, fun and casual environment.
EagleView and its subsidiaries are committed to leveraging the talent of a diverse workforce to create great opportunities for our business and our people. EOE/AA. Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran.