Strategic Services Account Executive
Khoros | 4035: Sales Service Sellers | San Francisco, CA
At Khoros, our passion is to help the world’s best brands create customers for life. We build products we’re proud of, and we’re passionate about customer success. As part of the Vista Equity family, you’ll receive best in class development opportunities and the ability to work with customers like Google, Microsoft, Disney and Sprint.
As a Strategic Services Account Executive, you will drive Khoros Strategic Services opportunities to closure by leading deal development and management. You’ll work with our Social Strategy team as you determine how to drive awareness and interest in Strategic Services, structure and negotiate deals, as well as manage the deal from scoping to approval and order. This is an overlay sales role requiring the ability to work across departments and teams, articulate the value of consultative professional services, and an understanding of social business and marketing strategy.
Approximately 50% of your time will be customer facing so strong presentation and communication skills as well as a deep background in one or more sales methodologies are vital to success.
If you’re a driver, know how to hustle, juggle multiple priorities, and someone who thrives in a fast paced and collaborative work environment, then we’ve got a seat at the table for you.
- Gather customer requirements and lead structuring of services opportunities to meet customer requirements
- Lead cross-functional teams of customers, sales teams, customer partners, service delivery teams and finance support to create, develop and augment a solution to meet the customer’s specific requirements
- Work closely with services as a single point of contact to drive services deals
- Assist in deal closure, including iterations with the customer, delivery, and contract/finance teams for preparation for booking
- 3+ years sales and/or experience with professional services preferred
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Highly-poised with ability to effectively network and interface with all levels of management and leadership
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Superior organizational skills
- Show passion for constantly improving your craft
- Have a great sense of humor and ability to maintain focus and a positive attitude
- Enthusiastic, entrepreneurial, smart