Product Marketing Manager, Industry Workflows
EagleView | Marketing | Houston, TX
As the company looks to expand into new markets and continue to pioneer the use of aerial imagery and machine learning. the Marketing organization is looking for an analytical and energetic self-starter who is passionate about understanding customer pain points and market opportunities, and enjoys developing data-driven value propositions, to successfully bring new solutions to market for a variety of commercial customers.
In this role as Product Marketing Manager, Industry Workflows, you will work closely with Product Management, Engineering and Customer Support Operations to shape the end-to-end customer experience sought by different customer segments eager to integrate imagery and property insights into their workflows to drive end-customer outcomes. You’ll research buyer personas and decision criteria. You’ll define the go-to-market strategy and develop the marketing bill of materials to equip the sales force and channel partners. You’ll develop and oversee marketing campaigns to help achieve revenue and customer retention objectives. You’ll help drive the company’s thought leadership agenda and shape customers’ and influencers’ perception of EagleView.
This is an ideal role for someone who wants the opportunity to analyze complex workflows and identify how EagleView’s innovation can be integrated to modernize target industries and improve our end customers’ service experience.
- Conduct market research and other analysis to derive insights; apply insights to go-to-market strategy and marketing bill of materials; share insights with Product Management and Customer Support Operations to influence roadmap and customer end-to-end experience
- Identify and document buyer personas and decision criteria, and map the buyer journey
- Develop product value propositions and messaging
- Develop go-to-market plans
- Formulate awareness and demand generation plans
- Develop and maintain marketing bill of materials, and drive adoption of assets with key audiences
- Conduct competitive research and provide competitive selling guidance to EagleView Field and channel partners
- Establish and report on key performance indicators as they relate to go-to-market activities and marketing bill of materials adoption
- Oversee sales enablement including the development of training curriculum, and provide ‘train the trainer’ training worldwide
- Orchestrate product launches and services updates
- Identify opportunities for differentiation and provide thought leadership in the areas of product, routes to market, customer experience, and marketing strategy and tactics
- Provide strategic deal support when appropriate
- Drive strong collaboration and coordination with key stakeholders in the team as well as with functional groups in Product Management, Engineering, Sales, Operations, and Customer Support
You’re our ideal candidate if you are…
- Intellectually curious and analytical – You have a good balance of business, technology, and market knowledge and can quickly analyze a situation and ask the right questions.
- Goal-oriented and tenacious – You’re self-motivated and structured in how you tackle and bring projects to a close. You enjoy the challenge of figuring out creative solutions to problems.
- A good communicator and collaborator – You’re proactive and clear in your communications to a variety of audiences. You’re a team player who appreciates collaborating with a variety of functions with different perspectives. You enjoy “bringing it all together”.
- A multi-tasker – You can prioritize activities and deliverables, manage multiple projects effectively and drive them to completion with a focus on producing measurable results
- Able to deal with ambiguity – You can be flexible and agile to adjust plans and strategy and apply new learning.
- A big picture thinker – You can think strategically about a portfolio of solutions and contribute to broader product and go-to-market strategy for a product family.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing or a related field required; MBA preferred.
- The successful candidate will have 2-3 years of product management or product marketing experience in technology and/or IT services coupled with success launching new products or services.
- Demonstrated ability to translate market trends and customer insights into executable product and service guidance.
- Experience developing go-to-market strategies and product messaging targeted to commercial segments.
- Experience developing value proposition and positioning for a product or service.
- Experience with recurring and/or online revenue models.
- Experience in Insurance, Telecom or Utilities preferred.
- Ability to travel as needed, likely averaging 25%.