Frontend Software Engineer
Applause | Engineering | Warsaw,
We are looking for Frontend Software Engineers who:
- Are customer-focused, driven and passionate in creating premier experiences through well designed, tested and maintainable code-bases.
- Are always looking to learn and improve – independent self-learners who love to share what they find.
- Are team-focused, pragmatic engineers who enjoy working in small, agile teams.
- 2+ years' experience building commercial software.
- Drive for improving the user experience and accessibility of the user interface.
Nice to have:
- Familiarity with frontend design/development tools and styling techniques (CSS).
- Familiarity with OpenID and OAuth 2.
- Experience with building NodeJS mid-tiers.
- Familiarity with optimizing the HTTP payload sent from frontends to mid-tier services.
Applause is the worldwide leader in crowdtesting and digital quality. Software is at the heart of how all brands engage users, and digital experiences must work flawlessly everywhere. With highly-vetted testers available on-demand around the globe, Applause provides brands with a full suite of testing and feedback capabilities. This approach drastically improves testing coverage, eliminates the limitations of offshoring and traditional QA labs, and speeds time-to-market for websites, mobile apps, IoT, and in-store experiences.
Thousands of leading companies — including Ford, Fox, Google, and Dow Jones — rely on Applause as a best practice to deliver high-quality digital experiences that customers love.