Senior Security Testing
Aptean | Development | Bangalore,
Would you like to be a part of the organization where high energy meets intellect? If you get excited by solving puzzles and working in a collaborative environment, then Aptean wants to work with you!!
Aptean is a leading global provider of industry-focused mission critical enterprise software solutions. Our solutions help nearly 6,500 organisations stay at the forefront of their industries by satisfying their customers and continuing to operate more efficiently. Headquartered in Alpharetta, GA, Aptean has offices in North America, Europe, and India, as well as an extensive Partner Channel. Our customers are located in 74 countries across Europe, Latin America, and North America.
Aptean is focused on providing products and solutions to customers in specific verticals. Our products are rich in feature and functionality and delivered on premise, SaaS and Hybrid delivery models. Aptean’s products deliver value at lowest total cost of ownership and scale with needs of our customers. Most of our products and solutions are leaders in the vertical market segments they serve.
Aptean uses its core values of Drive For Results, Win Together, Foster Innovation, and Be Courageous to guide its employee community to serve every customer in every geography and market.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Analyzes and recommends security controls and procedures in acquisition, development, and change management lifecycle of information systems, applications and monitors for compliance.
- Implement security architectures for cloud cloud/hybrid systems and Provide input and feedback on security architectures
- Work with developers to refine security checkpoints in Development cycle that are based on industry-accepted security standards and represent Security Platform in development at threat modelling stage and in Quality assurance.
- Develop secure coding standards that are based on industry-accepted best practices such as OWASP Guide, SANS CWE Top 25, or CERT Secure Coding to address common coding vulnerabilities.
- Use automated tools or manual penetration testing to perform source code security analyses to identify vulnerabilities and attack vectors in web applications, thick clients, web services and mobile application security.
- 5+ years of application security experience
- 2-3 years’ experience with Cloud platforms such as Amazon Web Services (AWS), Azure, Google Cloud Platform (GCP)
- Experience with assessment, development, implementation, optimization, and documentation of a comprehensive and broad set of security technologies and processes (secure software development (Application Security), data protection, cryptography, key management, identity and access management (IAM), network security) within SaaS, IaaS, PaaS, and other cloud environments.
- Experience and exposure to threat modeling and design reviews to assess security implications and requirements for introduction of new technologies.
- Experience working effectively with software engineering teams.
- Experience with enterprise architecture and working as part of a cross-functional team to implement solutions.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills; ability to work in a team environment.
- Ability to work independently with minimal direction; self-starter/self-motivated.
If you are determined to give your best every day and you are seeking an opportunity to work with an amazing group of people, then apply online today!