Aptean | Development | Bangalore,
Would you like to be a part of the organization where high energy meets intellect? If you get excited by solving puzzles and working in a collaborative environment, then Aptean wants to work with you!!
Aptean is a leading global provider of industry-focused mission critical enterprise software solutions. Our solutions help nearly 6,500 organizations stay at the forefront of their industries by satisfying their customers and continuing to operate more efficiently. Headquartered in Alpharetta, GA, Aptean has offices in North America, Europe, and India, as well as an extensive Partner Channel. Our customers are located in 74 countries across Europe, Latin America, and North America.
Aptean is focused on providing products and solutions to customers in specific verticals. Our products are rich in feature and functionality and delivered on premise, SaaS and Hybrid delivery models. Aptean’s products deliver value at lowest total cost of ownership and scale with needs of our customers. Most of our products and solutions are leaders in the vertical market segments they serve.
Aptean uses its core values of Drive For Results, Win Together, Foster Innovation, and Be Courageous to guide its employee community to serve every customer in every geography and market.
Open Position:Engineer, Configuration Management, Development
Experience – 2 – 4 Years
Must have :
- The Infrastructure Engineer will be responsible for system administration required to support our internal development systems. The role will include administering and providing support for our internal TFS infrastructure, Windows servers, SQL Server infrastructure as well as supporting migrations and integrations.
- Provides planning, troubleshooting, installation, configuration, and upgrade support for Microsoft Team Foundation Server (TFS) and SQL Server in a timely and professional manner.
- Provision and monitor staging/production applications and services.
- Maximize infrastructure capacities through proactive review and planning to ensure that capacity meet current and future business requirements.
- Develop, document and maintain installation and configuration procedures to ensure availability of the Team Foundation Server systems and other R&D infrastructure.
- Prepares systems design documents, checklists, plans and diagrams, testing and evaluation plans and documentation of implemented systems maintenance, monitoring and support.
- Research and recommend innovative and automated approaches for system administration tasks to provide economies of scale.
- Perform daily system monitoring, verifying the integrity and availability of all hardware, server resources, systems and key processes, reviewing system and application logs, and verifying completion of scheduled jobs such as backups.
- Proactively responds to alarms in a timely manner. Knows when to escalate and who to engage for assistance.
- Work with a cross functional team (including internal IT, equipment or service vendors) in diagnosing issues and initiating appropriate actions for repair or mitigate and provide appropriate status, communications and root cause analysis to management.
- Serve as technical lead for escalation of advanced incidents, problems and change management.
- Provide support for on-call duties.
- Has good working knowledge of the enterprise data centre, servers and storage, infrastructure systems.
- Maintains current knowledge of information technology and keeps abreast of new and emerging technologies.
- Leads the planning and execution of special projects, including integrating systems from acquired companies, migrating TFS projects to Agile DevOps, and integrating with internal and external systems on time and to quality expectations.
- Identifies any patterns, issues or lessons learned and proactively shares them with the appropriate parties to build them into future acquisition planning.
- Works with IT on appropriate disaster recovery and capacity planning.
- Develop processes and automation to ensure users are supported globally through self-service portals and dashbaords.
- Provides support for developing and troubleshooting Build and Release pipelines.
If you are determined to give your best every day and you are seeking an opportunity to work with an amazing group of people, then apply online today!