VIEW ALL APPLY NOW
Senior Systems Administrator
TIBCO | 84002 IT Infrastructure | Boston, MA
Skills & Requirements
Department Overview (IT)Are you ready to be a part of a team of IT professionals that regularly immerse themselves in cutting-edge technology? Our IT team at TIBCO consists of the brightest admins, engineers, analysts, and support technicians that all share your passion. At TIBCO, we provide the skill and knowledge needed to respond to technical problems. Through innovative solutions and a focus on positive impact, we produce success in the workplace daily. Our technology is not limited to developing new ideas – it also encompasses putting those same ideas into action. If you embody what it means to be highly motivated, a problem-solver, a challenge-seeker, and someone who focuses on improving customer satisfaction; imagine all you can accomplish here.
We are looking for a Senior Systems Administrator to administer and support a global virtual environment.
- Day to day management of the IT and engineering IT core server infrastructure environment
- Leader between the IT and Engineering organization to enable Continuous Integration and Continuous Development (CI/CD)
- Develop and/or manage automation tools for infrastructure provisioning
- Administration and maintenance of mixed Linux/Microsoft environment with NetApp storage and VMWare virtualization technologies
- Research, plan and maintain Infrastructure using new technologies to support the engineering organization
- Author and contribute to documentation for internal division knowledgebase and end user training
- Monitor metrics and develop ways to improve
- Provide support for physical servers and workstations which consists of installation, configuration and troubleshooting of both hardware and software