New Business Sales Consultant - Application Modernisation Practice
Advanced | Sales | Slough, England
Advanced are one of the UK’s largest software companies, developing a range of solutions covering the whole enterprise and delivering right, first-time solutions, which solve customer problems, save money and deliver significant impact to users’ lives. With more than 16,000 customers relying on our systems & infrastructure, our Sales team help to make the complex simple, as we become one of the UK technology industry’s success stories. We’re growing fast and building an exciting future.
We are looking for determined individuals who’d like to reimagine their future in a rapidly expanding company. This is a great chance for a New Business Sales Consultant to join a growing team with a strong culture of self-discipline and enthusiasm. You will generate, manage and close brand new business deals for us. You will be a key hire for our organisation and there will be endless opportunities for the right individual.
What you will be doing
- As a New Business Sales Consultant, you take responsibility to create, guide and direct new business development opportunities aligning to current business strategy
- Identify, articulate and execute new opportunities and business propositions
- Prepare and present detailed business cases to senior stakeholders
- Develop and provide data on markets, customer and competitor activity
- Work alongside our junior team members to ensure they have all the support, advice, tools and training to hit their targets
What you will be good at
- Strong Sales negotiation and sales closing skills
- Significant experience in generating brand new business sales opportunities in Software Sales
- Demonstrable success in new business sales; you should have a proven track record of delivering growth within a complex client portfolio
- The ability to be innovative and creative where you can challenge conventional thinking and push the boundaries of established practise
What we would like you to have
- Excellent analytical skills, so that you can devise and implement strategies to benefit both Advanced and the client
- positive and self-confident attitude
Reimagine your Future by Joining the Advanced Team
We hire for potential, and develop at pace.
Advanced are a different sort of employer. Recruiting people with potential, our focus is on what you might be capable of achieving. We look for aspiration and passionately believe that your individual personality and core strengths are what can make you right for us. We want you to learn, to discover, to experiment, to make a difference.
With a £250m turnover, 16,000 customers and 2,200 employees we pride ourselves on delivering focused software solutions for the public sector, enterprise commercial and health & care organisations that simplify complex business challenges and deliver immediate value.
Some of our Key Benefits from day one are:
- Generous Annual Leave - 25 days annual leave plus localised public holidays, with the ability to buy additional days
- Advanced Perks At Work - Exclusive employee discount programme providing access to enhanced offers at high street retailers (including John Lewis, Tesco, Apple and Asos), discounted rates for cinema and theatre tickets, accommodation and travel bookings
- Generous commission scheme – able to earn bonuses up to 100 percent of your base
- Stunning office locations across 5 key hubs
- Charity Fundraising - Proud to be a Patron of The Prince's Trust
- Dedicated talent development team to help your Advanced career progress
- Top Achievers Club – our internal award scheme recognising excellence in our Advanced colleagues
- Pension Scheme (up to 5% matched contribution)
- Life insurance x 4 times salary
- Income protection insurance
- Childcare voucher (salary sacrifice)
- Cycle to work scheme (salary sacrifice)
- Employee assistance programme
Why should you apply? Advanced are different – we hire for potential and develop at pace so if you can reimagine your future in a vibrant growing company we would like to hear from you. We are an equal opportunity employer, committed to removing bias from the hiring process.
If your application is successful, you will initially be required to take an online assessment, undertake a telephone interview with the HR team and attend a final interview. Do not hesitate, apply now and a member of our in-house talent acquisition team will be in touch!