SecureLink | Sales/Marketing | Austin, TX
Who We Are
Astronauts needed for a mission.
At the risk of sounding immodest, SecureLink may be the coolest company you’ve never heard of. After 14 years in business, we announced a strategic investment from Vista Equity Partners in 2017. Vista is the leading technology investment firm focusing exclusively on software, data, and technology-enabled companies. With our partners, existing customers, products and people, we are excited to launch the company to a higher orbit.
SecureLink is the leading platform for secure, remote support of enterprise software. Our customers are top-tier names in healthcare, gaming, government, retail, legal and other highly-regulated industries.
SecureLink’s world headquarters in West Austin is called the Hill Country Spaceship - a great facility we believe you would be proud to call your workplace. https://www.securelink.com/about/tourthespaceship/
What You’ll Do
The Strategy Manager’s primary purpose is to execute and maintain core initiatives and one-off projects in support of the overall strategic direction of the organization. This is an opportunity for a motivated individual with a background in corporate strategy or strategy consulting to make a big impact at a fast-growing company while also learning and contributing the overall product management function. Day-to-day responsibilities include:
- Develop and maintain M&A database, prioritize targets and collect data and intelligence
- Build and maintain our total addressable market model and use it to align our business and investments towards the most fruitful markets
- Analyze and recommend current pricing model as well as model and recommend alternative approaches
- Manage our annual product roadmap process including working with the VP of PM on the refinement and development of our market and product strategy and development of business cases for new product initiatives
- Execute other key strategic projects on an ad hoc basis
What You’ll Need
- 3+ years in a strategic product management role, corporate strategy role, or management consulting role
- A passion for operational excellence with experience managing cross-functional projects and initiatives
- Solid analytical skills including experience in business case development, data analysis and statistical analysis
- Highly organized and reliable. Attention to detail a must.
- Ability to communicate with different personality types and roles (e.g., development, sales, support, customer, executive) effectively and build strong relationships
- Bachelor’s degree
Why Choose Us
SecureLink doesn’t just Have Fun Creating Value Over the Long Run (HFCV/LR) for our customers and shareholders, we Have Fun Creating Value in the lives and careers of our employees. Benefits and perks include:
- Health: Medical, dental and vision insurance - SecureLink foots the whole bill for employees and subsidizes dependent coverage at 75%!
- Wellness: SecureLink kicks cash into your HSA, $2,500 for those with individual coverage and $5,000 for those with family coverage. Employees are provided with a standing desk, healthy snacks, and have free access to an onsite gym.
- Retirement: SecureLink contributes 3% of your annual base salary to a 401k.
- Time off: Employees receive unlimited PTO, including time to volunteer. Additionally, we offer 10 paid company holidays.
- Perks: Our onsite kitchen provides employees with healthy options for breakfast & lunch every day. We kick back $100 per month towards cell phone reimbursement.
- Workspace: Casual dress code for our employees, and you will see many people around wearing jeans, and yes – even t-shirts and the occasional pair of flip-flops.
Happy and successful SecureLink employees embrace the company’s mission to have fun creating value over the long run. Great employees have three attributes that make them “slinky”. These are 1) excellence at their position, 2) eagerness to grow and improve and 3) a true sense of responsibility to meaningfully contribute to the company, customers, and culture.
If you are just looking for another job, this is not the place for you. We like to laugh and be around happy, smart, interesting, self-motivated and “slinky” people. Slackers, grumps, and pessimists need not apply.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.