Senior Test Team Lead (Performance and Security Testing)
Advanced | Development | Bangalore, Karnataka
We’re one of the UK’s largest and fastest growing software companies. True partnership is the defining thing that enables us to stand out from the competition. We pride ourselves on delivering focused software solutions for the public sector, enterprise commercial and health & care organizations that simplify complex business challenges and deliver immediate and high quality value.
POST TITLE: Senior Test Engineer (Security & Penetration)
LOCATION: Bangalore - India
REPORTING TO: Respective Line Manager
EXPERIENCE LEVEL: 5+ Years
YOU HAVE SOUND UNDERSTANDING AND EXPERIENCE WITH:
1. Experience in conducting Vulnerability Assessments and Penetration Testing on Web Application, Mobile Application/devices, and Infrastructure. Detect and report the security issues in various environments
2. Ability to analyze the output of the various tools and document technical and logical security findings identified and report them in a timely manner.
3. Experience in code reviews, wired and wireless environment assessments, and social engineering
4. Should be able to recommend remediation action for the security vulnerabilities.
5. Good understanding of OWASP top 10 and web Application security audits.
6. Familiarity with tools like Nmap, Kali Linux, Metasploit, BurpSuite, SAINT, Qualys, Nessus, Wireshark etc. Ability to assess new testing tools.
7. Ability to generate project deliverables/reports and present the findings to all the internal and external stakeholders
8. Develop and maintain security testing plans, test cases, methodologies and frameworks
9. Able to understand client requirements during the scoping and testing phase and able to make informed decisions.
10. Knowledge of any of the programming or scripting language is an added advantage
11. Strong communication skills both written and oral, interpersonal and teamwork skills.
12. Experience in customer-oriented discussion and ability to build a strong team and client relationships