CentralSquare Technologies | Sales & Marketing | REMOTE - US, FL
Looking for a career where your knowledge of Public Safety Software Solutions including law enforcement records management, computer aided dispatch, analytics or jail management software benefits you?
Consider becoming a Technical Sales Engineer at CentralSquare Technologies.
As part of our Sales Operations team and working with other members of the CentralSquare organization, SME's (Subject Matter Experts) apply their knowledge of the local government market and CentralSquare software systems to help agencies learn how we can help them resolve business challenges and incorporate new technology in their processes.
Serving as a subject matter expert, you will respond to Requests for Proposals (RFPs), provide support to Sales Representatives preparing for demonstrations, and answer questions during best and final offers. SME's should be prepared to:
· Successfully manage multiple deadline-driven projects concurrently
· Research and write concise, compliant, persuasive responses to RFP requirements
· Ensure timely and accurate delivery of professional, competitive, sales-oriented proposals according to stringent deadlines
· Analyze RFP, RFI, and RFQ requirements to determine the proposed solution’s functional level of compliance
Candidates applying for this position must have proficient written communication skills, strong organizational abilities, and able to work in a deadline-driven environment. Candidates should be self-starters who have problem-solving skills. In-depth technical aptitude is preferred, but not considered essential for this position.
Additional requirements include:
· Bachelor's Degree
· Aptitude for technical information, particularly in complex software applications with specific domain terminology
· Ability to work independently and in a collaborative team environment
· Detail-oriented with exceptional organizational skills
· Ability to handle multiple concurrent projects with rigid deadlines
· Proficient in Microsoft Office applications with emphasis in Word and Excel
· Experience and familiarity with Public Sector organizations and software
This position offers opportunities for career growth in the areas of Sales, Product Management, and Professional Services.