Sr. Software Quality Engineer
Ping Identity | Product Development - IDaaS (5102) | Austin, TX
At Ping Identity, we're changing the way people think about enterprise security technology. With our innovative Identity Defined Security platform, we're helping to build a borderless world where people have total freedom to work wherever and however they want. Without friction. Without fear.
We're headquartered in Denver, Colorado, and we have offices and employees around the globe. And we serve the largest, most demanding enterprises worldwide, including over half of the Fortune 100. Because even in the most complex enterprise environments, security shouldn't be a source of anxiety. It should be one of your greatest competitive advantages.
We call this digital freedom. And it's not just something we provide our customers. It's something that drives our company. People don't come here to join a culture that's built on digital freedom. They come to cultivate it.
You will be part of an exciting and challenging project for the next generation of Ping’s SaaS products. You are expected to have experience with the full software lifecycle, passion for automating tests, and a talent for finding bugs. You are a curious, motivated self-starter with deep technical expertise.
- Drive architecting, implementing and enhancing a robust and automated testing process to support a continuous deployment environment
- Collaborate across teams to understand how our customers use our software, and build a comprehensive set of test plans and test strategies.
- Provide technical guidance and expertise to team members
- Actively participate in design and code reviews
- Plan and estimate work to be completed
- Development and execution of automated tests
Remain on the forefront of knowledge in the industry, and share learnings with other team members and with the company
- 8+ years of experience in full-stack Software Quality Assurance
- Extensive programming experience, preferably Java
- Shell scripting
- Experience with virtualization, such as VMware ESXi
- Proficient in Unix/Linux operating systems
- Solid working knowledge of NoSQL databases, Cassandra preferred
- Strong team attitude, excellent oral and written communication skills
- Understanding of Continuous Integration and Deployment concepts and processes
- AWS and Docker
- New Relic Synthetics
- Identity and Access Management (IAM)
- Knowledge of Protocols: SAML, OAuth and OpenID Connect
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience