VIEW ALL APPLY NOW
Senior Security Engineer
TIBCO | 84880 Security | Dublin, OH
The TIBCO Information Security Team works with teams from across TIBCO, including engineering, operations IT, legal and sales, to ensure continuous improvement in our security posture. The Security Team’s efforts directly affect both TIBCO corporate and our customers. The team has a diverse set of responsibilities to ensure that risks that affects TIBCO customers as well as TIBCO itself are identified and remediated. The Sr. Security Engineer is responsible for a broad range of tasks including day-to-day administration of information security tools and devices. You will need to be familiar with infrastructure security practices for cloud, network, systems, databases, applications and user access controls. This is a technical role and requires hands-on experience.Skills & Requirements
- You will help discover and follow up on security-related issues and incidents.
- You will perform analysis, determine the root cause, provide solutions and produce detailed incident reports.
- You can demonstrate your detailed understanding of the practical implementation of various technologies across a global enterprise that impact security controls. This includes Windows/Unix/Linux Servers, workstations and Microsoft Active Directory. In addition, have a broad understanding of TCP/IP, DNS, common network services, and other foundational topics.
- You will participate in risk and vulnerability assessment of new applications, and tools that will be connected to the company network.
- You can demonstrate your understanding of and experience with vulnerability management, configuration management and identity management
- You will help manage security tools and systems like Tenable Security Center, Symantec Endpoint protection, Symantec EDR, and so on, and overall responsibility for maintaining all enterprise security capabilities.
- You can demonstrate your familiarity with logging/monitoring solutions and implementations. Analyze system events, network traffic, security system alerts, and other security logs to assess and prioritize incident response and remediation activities
- You have some experience with cloud computing, and the ability to investigate and work on cloud security
- You will help build and own the information security-related procedures and guidelines in support of the company’s security programs and initiatives. Participate in various compliance certification process.
- You will need to work closely with various internal and external teams to ensure collaboration between organizations in finding optimal solutions that support both business requirements and company defined security policies.