Associate Online Solution Specialist
PowerSchool | Services | Mobile, AL
The Associate Online Solution Specialist is a unique opportunity that works under moderate supervision requiring the combination of technical, client relations and project management skills to provide the best solutions to our clients. This position provides world class solutions-oriented support with a strong focus on customer service that is designed to maximum customer satisfaction. This position works closely with colleagues on the Product, Development, and Delivery teams at PowerSchool. It also works with subject matter experts to gain a deeper understanding of education concepts, learner needs, client requirements, and product functionality. Knowing the tools available and how they work together, to create solutions for our customers, is the primary responsibility of this position.
Essential duties and responsibilities include the following. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Gain familiarity with features, processes, functions, and uses of PowerSchool's K-12 Technology products
- Build client relationships as the first point of client contact
- Use proprietary tools and software to configure solutions
- Meet with and provide recommendations to clients to ensure project success
- Train clients on how to use the PowerSchool toolset(s).
- Collaborate with subject matter experts to ensure accuracy and relevance to clients
- Manage multiple implementation project timelines
- Provide status updates as required
- Attend team and product-related meetings, as needed
- Support the team in various ways, including quality assurance
- Support the End User (during the training period), including providing technical support to family users
- All other duties as assigned
To be considered for and to perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty and responsibility satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Computer Science, or equivalent experience
- 0-2 years’ prior experience
- Experience in K-12 Education a plus
- General knowledge of HTML and CSS is a plus
- Elemental knowledge of databases (developer-level skills are not required) is a plus
- Working knowledge of Office 365, SharePoint, and other technical collaborative environments
- Ability to learn quickly
- Ability to take initiative, think creatively to solve problems, and work as part of team
- Ability to handle a heavy workload and multiple projects with frequent interruptions and schedule changes
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Strong attention to detail and time management
- Demonstrate a positive and collaborative attitude in a geographically distributed team
- Strong organizational, analytical, and problem-solving skills