Applause | Engineering | Warsaw,
Applause is looking for an iOS Software Engineer to join our Mobile Team who:
- is passionate about delivering modern mobile experiences that delight users.
- is keen in Apple platforms, knowledge of Cocoa Touch internals would be a great gem.
- is a team-focused, pragmatic engineer, experienced working in an agile environment.
- loves a clean code, where a high test code coverage and readability is a must.
- is always looking to learn and improve, a self learner who loves to share their discoveries.
- At least 3 years of continual iOS development in both Swift and Objective-C.
- Deep knowledge of Swift, Objective-C and Objective-C Runtime.
- Fluency in building apps with Core Data.
- Experience in test driven programming with modern testing frameworks. (i.e. Quick, Nimble, OCMockito, Specta, Expecta).
- Knowledge of common iOS design patterns, i.e. MVC, MVVM.
- Experience in building UIs from code and storyboards.
Nice to have:
- Experience with CocoaPods.
- Strong understanding of iOS code signing process.
- Understanding of the platform internals would be an advantage.
Applause is the worldwide leader in crowdtesting and digital quality. Software is at the heart of how all brands engage users, and digital experiences must work flawlessly everywhere. With highly-vetted testers available on-demand around the globe, Applause provides brands with a full suite of testing and feedback capabilities. This approach drastically improves testing coverage, eliminates the limitations of offshoring and traditional QA labs, and speeds time-to-market for websites, mobile apps, IoT, and in-store experiences.
Thousands of leading companies — including Ford, Fox, Google, and Dow Jones — rely on Applause as a best practice to deliver high-quality digital experiences that customers love.