CentralSquare Technologies | Customer Support | Decorah, IA
In this day and age, it almost seems as if a new gadget or gizmo comes out every day; CentralSquare is no different as we are constantly helping to improve the systems and technology of our customers. When our developers roll out software patches, service packs, and version upgrades, our Upgrade Analysts work diligently to upgrade our customers, while providing strong customer service to ensure maximum customer satisfaction. In addition to assisting customers with the upgrades, our Upgrade team works closely with our Technical Analysts, resolving customer ticket issues.
We believe that in our business, our customers are the real heroes, and when they need our help, we owe it to them to provide the best service we can. At
- Analyzes and configures customer environment in preparation for the upgrade event.
- Verify customer environment meets basic guidelines and specifications for upgrade requests.
- Complete scheduled upgrade events and ensure completion of all pre and post upgrade work.
- Provides exceptional customer service, including maintaining phone connection with customers during upgrades if needed.
- Creates supporting documentation for Upgrade Team and maintain it customer database (currently Salesforce.com).
- Assists support with troubleshooting post-upgrade issues.
- Maintains the ability to deliver software upgrades to a customer system(s).
- Able to travel upwards of 25% of the time to customer sites.
- Associate’s degree or minimum 3-5 years of relevant experience.
- Advanced technical skills with extensive knowledge of commonly used technology, concepts, practices, and procedures of windows based computer software and hardware.
- Understanding of relational databases.
- Intermediate/Advanced knowledge of Microsoft SQL server in order to update scripts, select scripts, and/or replace stored procedures.
- Working knowledge of PCs and various software applications, Windows OS, Networking Concepts, and desktop applications, CD burning hardware, external storage devices, and routers.
- Success in managing multiple tasks and accurately completing tasks in a timely fashion.
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
- Strong analytical and organizational skills.