Cloud Operations Engineer II
EagleView | Engineering & IT | Bengaluru, Karnataka
Mixing technology, data, and first-in-class innovation, EagleView® is not only leading the property data analytics market, but also changing lives along the way. Come join us and make great things happen!
EagleView is a fast-growing technology company driving game-changing innovation in multibillion-dollar markets such as property insurance, energy, construction, and government. Leveraging 17 years of the most advanced aerial imaging technology in the world, along with the most recent advances in machine learning and AI, EagleView is fundamentally transforming how our customers do business.
At EagleView, we believe that making our culture engaging and empowering are keys to success. Our kitchens are stocked 24/7; social, athletic, and wellness opportunities are plentiful; and the growth, education, and potential of employees is a top priority, making EagleView a “Best Place to Work” for more than five years running.
We are current looking for a Cloud Ops Engineer to join our Engineering team. As a member of our team you will be responsible for the development of EagleView’s platform in AWS. You are able to assist our engineering teams with the adoption of cloud native services, application of distributed processing design patterns, implementation of fully automated CI/CD pipelines and other DevOps tasks. You will also assist with development and configuration of services to improve the operational stability and observability of EagleView’s systems and software.
Our ideal candidate is one who is passionate about their career and has been successful in similar roles. As a member of an agile team you’ll participate in all aspects of software development lifecycle. You must be able to work well in a highly collaborative setting and be inclined to find creative or innovative solutions to complex challenges.
- Develop and maintain cloud-based systems and products in AWS.
- Assist with the application of best practices around CI/CD processes in the cloud. Including provisioning through IaC and container orchestration.
- Implement solutions to help support and provide insight into the operational status and efficiency of EagleView systems and products.
- Perform as an individual contributor on an agile software development team.
- Stay up-to-date with current technology trends.
- Other duties as assigned.
• Undergraduate degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, Computer Engineering or equivalent experience
• At least 5+ year of experience developing using clouds service providers such as AWS, Azure, or Google Cloud.
• Familiarity with containers and best practices for building and deploying applications within them.
• Experience with common large scale data storage systems and data warehouses. (Hadoop, S3, Azure Block Storage, Redshift etc.)
• Knowledge of RESTful APIs and development patterns associated.
• Object oriented programming experience (C++, Python, Java) with good software development practices
• Fluency in Linux operating systems