Numerator | Engineering | Vadodara, Gujarat
As a software developer in the Crawling & Bot team, you’ll be responsible for helping to grow and maintain a library of thousands of web crawling bots. Day-to-day, you’ll come up with creative solutions to complex problems, and learn new skills to complement your existing abilities.
- Bachelor’s/Master’s Degree in Computer Science or equivalent technical qualification
- Programming experience in C#, ASP.NET (especially with exposure to web crawling)
- Willing to work with Python in the near future.
Knowledge of the following is a plus:
- MongoDB and/or SQL
- An eagerness to learn new things, and improve upon existing skills, abilities, and practices
- A passion for writing clear, concise, and comprehensible code
- Proficiency in oral and written communication, and an ability to collaborate in a team environment
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.