Financial Analyst II
EagleView | Finance and Accounting | Bengaluru, Karnataka
Mixing technology, data, and first-in-class innovation, EagleView is not only leading the property data analytics market, but also changing lives along the way. Come join us and make great things happen!
EagleView is a fast-growing technology company driving game changing innovation in multibillion-dollar markets such as property insurance, energy, construction, and government. Leveraging 17 years of the most advanced aerial imaging technology in the world, along with the most recent advances in machine learning and AI, EagleView is fundamentally transforming how our customers do business.
At EagleView, we believe that making our culture engaging and empowering are keys to success. Our kitchens are stocked 24/7; social, athletic, and wellness opportunities are plentiful; and the growth, education, and potential of employees is a top priority, making EagleView a “Best Place to Work” for more than five years running.
We’re looking for a Financial Analyst to join our team. This position assists the Financial Reporting & Planning team with routine monthly processes as well as key initiatives related to the advancement of the Company’s data aggregation and analysis. The Financial Analyst will work with members of the Finance team and other Departments to support various financial reporting and data initiatives as needed by the Company’s leadership. This is a high growth potential position with unlimited opportunity for a qualified candidate.
- Month-end close responsibilities: financial statement variance analysis, expense management, Executive documentation and presentation, budgetary support for cost centers, and ad hoc analysis
- Assist in monthly re-forecasts, forecast modeling, and report building using cloud based tools
- Create and disseminate monthly internal and external financial reports
- Identify trends, summarize findings, and provide recommendations from analysis, including research and collaboration with non-finance personnel
- Perform ad hoc analytics on large/diverse datasets using various tools and techniques
- Assist in the creation of PowerPoint materials for Monthly Close, Quarterly Board Deliverables, and annual Budgets/Forecasts.
- Assist with cost tracking methodology and alignment with internal costing policies (i.e. Cost Center Mapping, expense vs. capitalize, etc.)
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Business Management / Administration, Finance, or Accounting
- 2-4 years of experience in Finance, Financial Planning and/or Corporate accounting environment
- Demonstrated knowledge of financial/accounting principles
- Creative and innovative approach to problem solving
- Demonstrated ability to make quantitative and qualitative assessments of data
- This position requires a highly motivated individual with strong analytical skills, intellectual curiosity and proven leadership skills
- The ability to work well in a dynamic environment, think creatively and be able to recommend and implement process improvements, work independently and handle multiple tasks simultaneously is required
- Candidate must possess intermediate to advanced Microsoft Excel skills required (i.e. Pivot Tables, Formulas, VLOOKUP functions)
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, and ability to communicate successfully with individuals at all levels of the organization
EagleView® offers competitive pay and robust benefit plans along with the opportunity to grow your career in a fast-paced, fun and casual environment.
EagleView and its subsidiaries are committed to leveraging the talent of a diverse workforce to create great opportunities for our business and our people. EOE/AA. Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran.