Lead Cloud Ops Engineer
EagleView | Engineering & IT
We are current looking for a Cloud Operations Team Lead to join our Cloud Engineering team. As a leader in the Cloud Operations team you will be responsible for the overseeing development of EagleView’s distributed processing platform. You are able to take advantage of your experience in the AWS in order to contribute and provide guidance and mentorship to Cloud Operations team members as they support the development teams constructing applications and services. This includes the adoption of cloud native services, application of distributed processing design patterns, and the implementation of fully automated CI/CD pipelines. You will also assist with development and configuration of services to improve the operational stability and observability of EagleView’s systems and software.
Our ideal candidate is one who is passionate about their career and has proven success with what they do. As a member of an agile team, you’ll participate in all aspects of software development lifecycle. You must be able to work well in a highly collaborative setting, and have the mindset for finding creative and innovative solutions to the complex challenges facing your team. The person hired will have the opportunity to guide a highly skilled AWS DevOps/CloudOps team responsible for developing and maintaining a scalable computing system.
- Oversee the day to day delivery of a distributed CloudOps team who oversee the construction and maintenance of a cloud-based distributed computing system.
- Assist with the application of best practices around CI/CD processes in the cloud. Including provisioning through IaC, and container orchestration.
- Oversee the Implement solutions to help support and provide insight into the operational status and efficiency of EagleView systems.
- Perform as an individual contributor to the software development teams if necessary.
- Stay up-to-date with current technology trends.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Graduate or Undergraduate degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, Computer Engineering.
- Professional experience in developing and maintaining distributed applications.
- A minimum of 3 years experience developing using clouds service providers such as AWS, Azure, or Google Cloud.
- At least 2 year of experience with container based development and orchestration platforms. (Kubernetes, ECS, Docker Swarm)
- Knowledge of RESTful APIs and development patterns associated.
- Familiarity with common large scale data storage systems and data warehouses. (Hadoop, S3, Azure Block Storage, Redshift etc.)
- Object oriented programming experience (C++, Python, Java) with good software development practices
- Fluency in Linux operating systems
EagleView® offers competitive pay and robust benefit plansalong with the opportunity to grow your career in a fast-paced, fun and casualenvironment.EagleView and its subsidiaries are committed to leveragingthe talent of a diverse workforce to create great opportunities for ourbusiness and our people. EOE/AA. Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran.