VIEW ALL APPLY NOW
Senior Web Operations Specialist
MINDBODY | Marketing | San Francisco, CA
Skills & Requirements
Website Management is responsible for the development, maintenance and optimization of the technical infrastructure and content of the organization’s web properties. This team handles a range of tactical and strategic responsibilities, including website performance analysis, conversion rate optimization, content strategy and management, technical and on-page SEO, user experience research, and web operations. The goal of this team is to ensure that website content and functionality meet the business needs of the organization.
The Senior Web Content Specialist will be responsible for maintaining the integrity of the content hosted on MINDBODY’s digital properties. You will act as a gatekeeper to our content management system (CMS) and will be responsible for the planning, creation, maintenance and quality control of all published assets. The Website Management Specialist will also develop and continually refine our internal processes for the efficient production and effective delivery of high-quality web experiences, including supporting external content editors outside of the web team.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Serve as a point of contact within the organization to intake, manage and implement small to mid-size website content updates.
- Build landing pages using pre-approved design templates.
- Consult with Marketing Team leads on web deliverables for campaign and programs, translating needs into user stories with clear acceptance criteria.
- Add projects requiring creative and development support to web backlog for prioritization, and serve as Project Manager for large content initiatives, as needed.
- Work closely with Web Management leadership to develop user stories and manage release schedule.
- Build Google Analytics dashboards and custom reports to track web performance of campaigns and programs.
- Work with the International Marketing team members to develop strategies and processes for keeping web content on the various localized sites relevant and accurate, and support with content and coding updates.
- Deliver against assigned conversion goals while still optimizing for a delightful user experience, and communicate results and progress against goals to senior leaders on the marketing team.
- Champion website experimentation and personalization. This includes creating testing strategies, developing tests, and working cross functionally to analyze and share results.
- Facilitate weekly scrum process meetings for respective functional teams, as needed.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 3+ years of experience in digital marketing and/or website management
- Demonstrated ability to learn new technologies and systems quickly and fluently
- Experience with web content management systems such as Drupal or Wordpress
- Ability to organize time and meet deadlines, manage workflow and prioritize effectively
- Proficient in Google Analytics
- Intermediate knowledge of HTML/5 coding with at least 2 years of experience
- Basic knowledge of CSS with at least 1 year of applied experience
- Strong understanding of SEO best practices and website performance metrics
- Experience with A/B testing preferred
- Basic Photoshop skills
- Internet savvy and proficiency in office productivity tools, such as Microsoft 365 apps
- Adept at multi-tasking and juggling a variety of time-sensitive projects in a deadline driven environment
- Very strong attention to detail.