Regional Solutions Architect
Ping Identity | RSA Client Services (6300) | Frankfurt, Hesse
At Ping Identity, we're changing the way people think about enterprise security technology. With our innovative Identity Defined Security platform, we're helping to build a borderless world where people have total freedom to work wherever and however they want. Without friction. Without fear.
We're headquartered in Denver, Colorado, and we have offices and employees around the globe. And we serve the largest, most demanding enterprises worldwide, including over half of the Fortune 100. Because even in the most complex enterprise environments, security shouldn't be a source of anxiety. It should be one of your greatest competitive advantages.
We call this digital freedom. And it's not just something we provide our customers. It's something that drives our company. People don't come here to join a culture that's build on digital freedom. They come to cultivate it.
A Regional solutions architect (Pre-Sales) will support the growing EMEA Sales business and Partners community, facilitating Ping Identity sales opportunities and enablement activities. The individual will have technical responsibilities as well as account management and expansion objectives. Ideal candidates will have strong technical capabilities combined with account management skills.
- Providing technical support for Sales opportunities including implementation of the Ping Solutions and assisting in RFI and RFP submissions.
- Providing technical support and enablement for Partners.
- Work with territory and regional Pre-Sales and Sales teams to establish and implement strategies geared to customer success and expanding usage within their named clients.
- Provide documentation highlighting named account use cases both current and future.
- Provide support for Ping Identity solution proof of concepts and participate in technical discovery calls with prospective clients.
- 5 years experience with enterprise level software systems in a client-facing role.
- Has background in one or more Identity and Access management disciplines, such as: Authentication, Authorisation, Federation, Access Management etc.
- Excellent interpersonal verbal & written communication skills.
- Experience with various types of web applications servers and operating systems.
- Knowledge of HTTP and related technologies.
- Experience with Java language and environments.
- Knowledge of Federation and Web Access Management.