Senior Talent Partner
Advanced | Administration - HR | Birmingham, England
The Team and Role
Working within the wider HR team you will report directly to the L&D Manager and support them with delivering the L&D strategy within a broad range of business Functions across the organisation.
You will assess, train and coach Advanced group employees to increase effectiveness and develop career paths within a broad range of business Functions across the organisation.
- Have responsibility for delivering the Learning & Development strategy within Marketing, Finance, HR, Legal & Facilities Communities and supporting these areas with targeted L&D programmes
- Support the L&D Manager in evaluating and maximising value of External training overall spend
- Deliver Key L&D projects to support staff development across the organisation including the creation and roll out of a Core Competency Framework for the entire business
- Own current Management Licence and Management Induction Programmes
- Responsibility for future Management & Leadership programmes that should include:
- A Management Training programme for aspirational managers
- A programme of support and activities for key influencers and individuals with matrix management responsibility that do not have direct reports
- A Management Training programme for managers of managers
- A Leadership programme for experienced senior staff or managers aspiring to take on a senior leadership role Introduce a Coaching qualification and CPD requirement for senior managers to champion and drive a coaching culture across the business
- Create a Mentoring framework to maximise utilisation of coaching & mentoring skills across the organisation
- Develop strong stakeholder relationships with Leaders and Managers across your functions to provide consultancy on staff learning and development issues within their areas as well as feedback and coaching as required.
- Follow up on development actions with delegates and managers to ensure behavioural change
- Develop assessment material that can be used to support recruitment and development decisions.
We would like you to have:
- CIPD Level 5 or equivalent qualification in Learning and Development Experience of working within L&D for an organisation with 500 + staff
- A full understanding of the learning cycle (Scoping learning needs, LNA, Design, Delivery and Evaluation)
- Experience in developing Management and Leadership programmes
- Experienced in applying coaching skills at all levels of the organisation Understand requirements for Graduate Entry programmes
Join a business that embraces innovation, gives you the scope to seize every opportunity and will help get you where you want to go. Life at Advanced begins in an unprecedented environment with a role that matters, taking you on a fast paced journey of discovery, however big that might be. We’re one of the UK’s largest and fastest growing software companies.
True partnership is the defining thing that makes us different from the competition. We pride ourselves on delivering focused software solutions for public sector, enterprise commercial and health & care organisations that simplify complex business challenges and deliver immediate value.
Join the A Team
Does this sound like the kind of role you are looking for?
If you are keen to join an organisation that is going through an exciting growth period at the moment then please apply via the link above.
Some of our Key Benefits are:
- Excellent benefits from day one: contributory pension, life insurance, income protection insurance, childcare voucher salary sacrifice, cycle to work scheme, and employee assistance programme
- 25 days holidays
- Special focus on training and development with the opportunity to excel your career from our internal Talent Development Team
- Be part of an organisation that has recently been ranked by Deloitte in the Top 50 fastest growing tech Companies