Sales Director - France and Africa
Tomia | Sales/Marketing | Ra'anana, Central District
The Director of Sales is responsible for planning and coordinating the sales and marketing activities of France, Belgium, Luxembourg, Israel, and Africa regions by performing the following duties personally or through subordinate supervisors.
TOMIA was formed from the merger of Starhome Mach and Telarix, industry veterans in Roaming and Interconnect. TOMIA offers transformative connectivity solutions to service providers worldwide. Its innovative offering enables customers to manage a unified optimization process of both roaming and interconnect while driving the future of connectivity through new technologies and services such as VoLTE, NFV, and 5G. With over 500 employees worldwide, regional headquarters in the US, Israel, Luxembourg, India, and a presence in over 30 countries, TOMIA serves over 400 operators including 30 tier-1 and six of the industry’s largest groups. To learn more visit www.tomiaglobal.com.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities includes the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Negotiate and sell TOMIA products to key decision makers within assigned territory
- Achieve both monthly and annual sales objectives for the Americas region in coordination with the Company's business plan
- Coordinate the specific objectives of the France and Africa region Sales Plan with all the functional departments of the company
- Build key customer relationships with existing and future TOMIA customers
- Compile reports and presentations as it relates to sales goals, pipeline & etc.
- Establish and build on relationships within the organization, communicating effectively with all areas
- Utilize Salesforce to ensure proper pipeline management and reporting to upper management
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- 10+ years of telecommunications industry experience
- 5 + years of progressive sales experience, achieving sales targets
- Experience working in telecom areas of roaming and D&F Clearing, preferred
- Ability to manage a small team of salespeople, 1-3
- An individual must also have excellent communication in English and French both oral and written
- Travel is required, up to 50%
- Familiarity with Salesforce.com is preferred
- Ability to effectively present information to customers, top management, public groups, and/or boards of directors