Sales Development Representative
PowerSchool | Sales | Folsom, CA
Do you want to start your career in SALES?
Are you ready to help shape the future of EDUCATION?
PowerSchool, a rapidly growing, award winning K-12 software company, is different from most companies. Our people are fun, passionate, confident, innovative change agents that aren’t afraid to take risks because that’s what it takes to succeed here. We believe our people and company.
We are different from most companies because we offer you a clear path, with attainable goals, that will guide you to a rewarding career in Education Technology Sales! As a Sales Representative at PowerSchool, you will play a key role in building our sales pipeline and you will be responsible for starting a sales experience that will set the stage for an effective close.
As a Sales Development Representative, you will find, develop and create new business opportunities for our sales team. You will be responsible for internally coordinating the leads you develop. You will work with Sales Executives to ensure each lead has a high-quality customer service experience. You will work with leadership to prioritize your efforts against PowerSchool’s key objectives. You will be responsible for managing prebuilt personalized reports and communicating to your manager the progress against your efforts.
As an ideal candidate, you are are ambitious, motivated, and determined for success towards a career in sales. You are process oriented, organized, able to provide solutions, and effectively evaluate potential in all customer interactions. You are competitive and an over-achiever; you are always wanting to do your best and give 110% in everything you set your mind to.
What will I be doing??
- Sourcing prospects, developing opportunities and selling to a select group of small to medium sized business accounts within our team based setting
- Communicating to generated leads within a set timeline
- Working directly with our Inside, Field and Enterprise Sales teams to pass along qualified opportunities
- Developing a strong understanding of our prospects through solution selling techniques
- Proactively engaging and prospecting new business opportunities and customers: approximately 50-60 outbound calls and 20-30 emails per day
- Consistently meet and/or exceed metrics as defined by the Sales Leadership Team
What will I get out of it??
- Ongoing career training and exposure to industry evolution
- Opportunity to advance within the organization
- Fulfilling work with a company that betters the educational system while developing and providing exceptional software solutions
- Supportive, knowledgeable, and highly-motivated team
- Fast-paced, dynamic work environment with a fun culture
- Competitive pay
- Medical, Dental, Vision
• Bachelor’s degree required