Data Specialist (eCom)
Numerator | Operations | Vadodara, Gujarat
Numerator is a market intelligence firm that brings together omnichannel marketing, merchandising and sales data to make pursuing new possibilities simple for brand, retail and agency clients. Owned by Vista Equity Partners, Numerator is the only company in the marketplace to connect omnichannel purchase data (powered by the InfoScout OmniPanel) and comprehensive path data to deliver an unmatched view of the consumer shopping and purchase experience.
We are currently seeking an enthusiastic, detail-oriented individual to join our company as a Data Specialist. The Data Specialist is an entry level position with opportunities to grow within the organization both vertically and horizontally.
If you enjoy working on computers, spend time doing internet surfing and are interested in learning how advertisements from different media are collected, processed and analyzed, this is a perfect opportunity for you to join a rapidly growing team.
- Follows policies and procedures to ensure data is entered accurately and on time.
- Understand internal process flow and department procedures.
- Quality control data and serve as a check and balance for the department.
- Identify deviations from standard procedures and raise suggestions for improvement.
- Contribute to team success by accomplishing related results.
- Perform other related duties assigned by the manager.
- Graduate/Diploma in any discipline
- Critical thinking and attention to detail is a must
- Strong computer skills (touch type at 40+ WPM)
- Excellent English in both written and spoken English
- Proficient with Microsoft Office and G-Suite
- Ability to work productively, individually with minimal oversight as well as within a team
- Familiarity with North American markets and fast-moving consumer packaged goods (FMCPG) industry is a plus.
- Morning Shift- 7:00 AM to 4:00 PM IST
- General Shift- 11:00 AM to 8 PM IST
- Evening Shift- 4:00 PM to 12:30 AM IST
- Shifts are 5 days a week with rotations to support necessary weekend and holiday (dependent on business and client needs)