Entry Level Data Research Analyst
Regulatory DataCorp | Operations | King of Prussia, PA
Do you want to launch your career at a company where you can learn and grow?
Do you want to help make the world a safer place to live in?
Then RDC is the place for YOU!
LEARN AND GROW
RDC encourages employees to take ownership of their growth and career development by offering a variety of professional development and training opportunities, including boot camps, lunch and learns, workshops and self-paced eLearnings tracks to accelerate an employee to reach their maximum potential.
MAKE THE WORLD A SAFER PLACE
RDC helps to prevent financial crime. Virtually every crime and terrorist activity have a financial component. Financial crime includes fraud, electronic crime, money laundering, terrorist financing, bribery and corruption, market abuse and insider dealing, and information security.
RDC is the world’s leading Anti-Money Laundering (AML), Know Your Customer (KYC), Anti-Bribery & Corruption (ABC) solutions provider. Our software solutions use machine learning (ML) and Artificial Intelligence (AI) driven analytics to prevent finical crime.
The Data Research Analyst is a position within the content team that will offer the chance to learn about and help maintain about RDC’s content sets. The role will also be pivotal in the research, development and maintenance of new content sets. The position will liaise across different functional areas including product, operations, development and sales.
- Inhouse training opportunities
- Comprehensive health benefits (medical / dental / vision care)
- 401(k) with immediate vesting on Employer Match Contribution
- Continuing education stipend
- Casual dress work environment
- Generous PTO (15 days)
- Paid Holidays (8 days)
- Pizza Tuesdays
- Open work environment for increase collaboration
- Offsite company events
- Monthly Townhalls
Traits we look for:
- You work diligently at a task; you persevere and are industrious.
- An eagerness to learn and ask questions to understand, not to simply get answers.
- You adapt to situations and individuals, while taking into account the context of the situation.
- You are open and tolerant of ideas and approaches different from your own.
- You draw from the unique nature of individual cultural backgrounds.
Creativity / Resourcefulness
- You are not constrained by the way you were initially taught when seeking solutions.
- You are flexible in how an issue / problem / situation is approached.
Maven / Evangelist Attitude
- You willingly transferring knowledge to others, not simply showcasing what you know or what others do not.
- Bachelor’s degree;
- Recent graduate - 2 years of business experience
- Strong writing, research and analytical skills
- Self-motivated; able to learn on own initiative
- Excellent time management/organizational skills
- Superior attention to detail
- Skilled at working on deadlines and in high pressure situations
- Ability to manage multiple projects while maintaining a high degree of quality
- Research and maintain Marijuana Related Business (MRB) content set, including ongoing research and maintenance of all MRB lists from government and approved websites, direct communications with list providers to acquire additional content (e.g., FOIA request);
- Monitor and maintain ongoing cannabis legislation globally;
- Research and assist in the maintenance new content sets (examples may be environmental social responsibility, human trafficking, wildlife trafficking, and any other content sets that are identified as risk relevant to our clients);
- Assist with data privacy regulatory daily communications and logging of contracts;
- Track and monitor global regulatory calendar;
- Research ad-hoc source requests from clients across all product lines (PEPs, sanctions, adverse media);
- Learn and understand how to use and navigate RDC’s GRID database to assist with content analysis and monitored list maintenance;
- Document maintenance procedures for content sets.
- Manage monthly reporting to 3rd party providers;
- Liaise with cross functional groups as needed;
- Be ready to help with any RFP/client request via sales (e.g., power point decks, content descriptions)