Entry Level Business Analyst
Regulatory DataCorp | Product Development | King of Prussia, PA
Do you want to launch your career at a company where you can learn and grow?
Do you want to help make the world a safer place to live in?
Then RDC is the place for YOU!
LEARN AND GROW
RDC encourages employees to take ownership of their growth and career development by offering a variety of professional development and training opportunities, including boot camps, lunch and learns, workshops and self-paced eLearnings tracks to accelerate an employee to reach their maximum potential.
MAKE THE WORLD A SAFER PLACE
RDC helps to prevent financial crime. Virtually every crime and terrorist activity have a financial component. Financial crime includes fraud, electronic crime, money laundering, terrorist financing, bribery and corruption, market abuse and insider dealing, and information security.
RDC is the world’s leading Anti-Money Laundering (AML), Know Your Customer (KYC), Anti-Bribery & Corruption (ABC) solutions provider. Our software solutions use machine learning (ML) and Artificial Intelligence (AI) driven analytics to prevent finical crime.
A junior business analyst (BA) works with project teams and a senior business analyst to make sure the products or applications in development meet the needs of the end users.
- Inhouse training opportunities
- Comprehensive health benefits (medical / dental / vision care)
- 401(k) with immediate vesting on Employer Match Contribution
- Continuing education stipend
- Casual dress work environment
- Generous PTO (15 days)
- Paid Holidays (8 days)
- Pizza Tuesdays
- Open work environment for increase collaboration
- Offsite company events
- Monthly Townhalls
Traits we look for:
- You work diligently at a task; you persevere and are industrious.
- An eagerness to learn and ask questions to understand, not to simply get answers.
- You adapt to situations and individuals, while taking into account the context of the situation.
- You are open and tolerant of ideas and approaches different from your own.
- You draw from the unique nature of individual cultural backgrounds.
Creativity / Resourcefulness
- You are not constrained by the way you were initially taught when seeking solutions.
- You are flexible in how an issue / problem / situation is approached.
Maven / Evangelist Attitude
- You willingly transferring knowledge to others, not simply showcasing what you know or what others do not.
Essentials Duties and Responsibilities
- Gather systems information
- Perform analysis of business, technical, and functional specifications
- Capture and document business and product requirements
- Produce documentation for software solutions, using a customer-focused approach
- Create business process flow diagrams and wireframes considering user needs and user journeys
- Craft thorough user stories and profiles to support business solution definitions and business requirements
- Meet business goals by working closely with cross-functional teams to invent and analyze product requirements
- Evaluate and enact new corrections and improvements, collaborating with development and QA teams
- Produce creative and accessible solutions for new product requirements
- Review and analyze current business and system documentation and processes
- Validate user test cases (from user stories) to verify features work as designed.
- Assist in ensuing infrastructure readiness prior to product launch.
- BA/BS.MIS, Economics, Computer Science or a relevant field is a plus
- 0-2 years related professional experience
- Familiarity with Microsoft Office
- Advanced Skills with MS Excel (VLOOKUP,MATCH, IF & Pivot Tables Preferred)
- Awareness of usability and application performance considerations
- Solid grasp of developing requirements and product specifications for new or existing applications
- Passion for understanding customers, their problems and experiences
- Solid verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to envision successful products based on a balance of user needs, business goals, and technical constraints