Lone Wolf Technologies | Administration | Dallas, TX
The Executive Assistant will support the CEO and other executives in our Dallas office as needed. This candidate will be highly detail oriented. Must be a trust-worthy and organized individual. Must be able to interact with customers, partners, employees and Investors.
ESSENTIAL RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES:
- Schedule, manage, plan, and execute high-priority meetings for CEO within Lone Wolf, customers, partners and Investors.
- Manage and maintain CEO’s calendar, ensuring prompt attendance at all relevant meetings and anticipating schedule conflicts, preparation and travel time, and other similar events which might impact schedule.
- Coordinate all travel arrangements including air, hotel, and car service.As needed coordinate multiple cities and destinations.Be able to make changes and update schedules due to meeting changes, flight changes and weather delays.
- Participate in key staff meetings with executives, as needed, to ensure appropriate and responsive follow-up.
- Maintain knowledge of ongoing company initiatives and prioritize confidentiality.
- Collaborate with IT department and building management to maximize meetings efficiency of office space in Dallas.
- Coordinate executive hosted meetings: participant lists, conference rooms, assembly of materials, catering and agendas with input from other members of senior management.
- Manage expense reports, including receipt management, inputting information into expense management tool including all proper coding of expense.
- Manage a broad range of short- and long-term projects such as internet research, text/graphics editing, data entry, copying, errand running, etc.
- Welcoming guests and customers by greeting them in person or on the phone, and answering or directing inquiries to the appropriate person or office.
- Performs other duties as needed in support of the executives, including light administrative support to other members of senior management.
- Available for up to 25% travel to conferences, events, and other office locations for Lone Wolf.
- Provide travel support to CEO and other C-level executives.
- Author potentially sensitive or high-level communications with input from the executives and other senior management.
- Read and respond to communications to the Lone Wolf team, Board of Directors, business partners and professional groups to help facilitate resolution of matters requiring attention of the CEO.
- Serve as primary liaison with internal staff at all levels, ensuring seamless coordination of administrative, business and personal endeavors of the CEO.
- EDUCATION: Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience preferred.
- EXPERIENCE: 3-5 years of similar experience providing administrative support to C-level executives required.
WHAT YOU NEED FOR THIS POSITION:
- Proficient in MS Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint, Nexonia (expense and approval system) Knowledge of online travel sites, including airlines, hotel and car services.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to solve moderate to complex problems.
- Demonstrates attention to detail and excellent organizational skills.
- Ability to manage short/long term projects; facilitating individuals and committees towards resolution.
- Proven experience building effective work relationships with diverse individuals and groups, internally and externally, and creating a welcoming and productive business environment.
- Ability to juggle competing priorities in a fast-paced dynamic environment.
- Ability to exercise discretion and confidentiality.
- Demonstrates the personal discipline to work with demanding, entrepreneurial minds.
- Authorization to provide state notarization preferred but not required, can be provided by company if not yet authorized.