Product Manager, Insights
Numerator | Product Management | Chicago, IL
The Product Manager / Senior Product Manager will focus on developing the Insights product, our SaaS business intelligence platform that provides intuitive and customizable reports on path to purchase, for our clients. This role will be responsible for continued development of new reports and methodology for our Insights platform via user feedback and needs, working with our Consulting team on new reports, conducting market research, determining specifications for the product and managing the product roadmap to deliver new and updated reports. This role will also require deep analytical skills, experience in Brand Marketing / Market Research / Category Management and/or Shopper and Consumer Insights, the ability to communicate across different teams and clients and focus on execution.
- Undergraduate degree
- Excellent analytical skills
- Prior experience with consumer panel data or market research
- Ability to establish credibility with engineers
- Glean customer insights from quantitative and qualitative analysis
- Take action and hands-on experience in delivering business results
- Excellent communication skills - be able to present to customers and internal audiences
- Prior experience with shipping features on aggressive timelines
- Prior experience with B2B product management is a plus
- Be comfortable with excel; SQL is a plus
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.