VIEW ALL APPLY NOW
Software Engineer I
Trintech | Development
Skills & Requirements
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Drive the appropriate use & implementation of technology to deliver high quality solutions that delight our customers.
- Work in Agile teams following Agile + SAFe methodologies to deliver high quality products on time with performance and localization requirements in mind.
- Build, test and deliver high quality, complex frameworks and systems and diagnose and resolve complex issues.
- Generate innovative approaches and solutions to complex issues.
- Mentor less-experienced staff in their career development and provide them daily guidance and direction.
- Select and implement development tools and coordinate technical standards within a development team.
- Understand the use of technology and how its implementation affects strategic business goals.
Skills & Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent combination of education and work experience in software development.
- 1+ years of experience in modern front-end web technologies.
- 1+ years of solid hands-on experience building modular and component-based, test-first Angular 2+ front-end applications (Must have).
- Hands-on experience with AngularJS.
- Hands-on experience building modern responsive web applications with HTML5, CSS3, Bootstrap, LESS, SASS, etc.
- Hands-on experience in using modern build tool chains and package managers (webpack, gulp, grunt, npm, etc.).
- Experience in developing customer facing applications.
- Experience in automated testing tools and frameworks such as Mocha, Jasmine or Protractor.
- Experience in creating and consuming REST based APIs
- Must be able to employ best practices for designing reusable code and must be able to optimize UI features for maximum speed and scalability
- Experience in back-end development in Node.js, Spring (Java) and/or .NET (C#).
- Proficient in object-oriented design and development using software development best practices.
- Successful track record delivering high quality products on time while working in Agile Teams and following Agile methodologies.
- Able to adhere to technical standards within a development team.
- Ability to strongly influence peers and technical staff within the team.
- Strong verbal, written, and presentation skills.
- Commercial external customer-facing software development experience is highly desired / preferred.
- Development and delivery experience with multi-tier SaaS products with responsive design web-based clients using Angular 2+/Spring Boot/SQL Server technology stack.
- Understanding of cloud computing technologies, business drivers, and emerging computing trends.