Sr. Research Developer
EagleView | Engineering & IT | Bellevue, WA
The Senior Research Developer will join our research development team. As a member, they will participate in creating and implementing techniques for geospatial data extraction with the intent of creating new products and solutions for our different market verticals. We are looking for a candidate who will enjoy working as part of a group, and is enthusiastic about making a difference in the future of our company.
Our research team has expertise in imaging, photogrammetry, physics, math, electrical and software engineering. We are looking for a like-minded individual who enjoys a challenge and will be able to add a new perspective to our team. As a Research Developer you will be responsible for testing, implementing and creating state-of-the-art algorithms and processes to aid in generating new products or improving existing ones.
- Provide technical leadership to our research development team to continuously improve our image processing pipeline
- Help to implement and review new technologies and their future application
- Assist in guiding the future of our data processing methods
- Graduate-level education or equivalent industry experience in image processing
- Experience in the fields of aerial image processing, 3D data processing, camera system calibration
- Strong software design and development skills
- Experience working in a collaborative team environment
- Experience developing in Linux environments preferred.
- Backgrounds are in GIS, Remote Sensing or Imaging Science a plus