Senior Member Technical Staff
TIBCO | 62000 Hawk R&D | Pune,
TIBCO Software builds real-time event-driven infrastructure software that solves the toughest operational problems in large enterprises like retailers, airlines, banks, and hospitals. Our software tracks overnight packages and commercial passenger planes, delivers real-time data to Wall Street trading desks, monitors cellular networks, analyzes online transactions for fraud, and powers hundreds of other applications.
TIBCO Hawk is a sophisticated tool for monitoring and managing distributed applications and systems throughout the enterprise. With Hawk, system administrators can monitor application parameters, behavior, and loading activities for all nodes in a local or wide-area network and take action when pre-defined conditions occur. In many cases, runtime failures or slowdowns can be repaired automatically within seconds of their discovery, reducing unscheduled outages and slowdowns of critical business systems.
- Your primary responsibilities will be to implement new features in the Hawk software and key components of the next generation Hawk platform.
- This includes responsibility for working with product management to understand requirements and to translate those requirements into design, architecture and code implementation.
- You will also be working closely with project managers and other team leads in project planning, setting delivery schedules, development practices, and tracking projects to completion.
- From time to time you will also be involved in recruiting and mentoring to grow the team and the team members over time.
- Your direct people responsibilities may include leading a small team during the lifecycle of a project.
- The successful candidate is self-reliant and resourceful, that enjoys working with other smart motivated people.