Enterprise Sales Director - CPG, West Region
Numerator | Sales
As an Enterprise Sales Director focused on our Consumer Packaged Goods (CPG) vertical, you will have the opportunity to work with some of the world’s most iconic brands to help bring to life their advertising, marketing, pricing, and consumer insights strategies through Numerator's rich portfolio of solutions and insights. Our most successful Enterprise Sales Directors develop account strategies for the growth of their assigned territories by prioritizing and profiling each assigned organization. These strategies include analysis and identification of senior-level key decision makers and influencers within and across each buying center.
Through the assessment of opportunity in a territory, the Enterprise Sales Director should develop insight into and communicate our value proposition to all prospects. This role will leverage existing resources, develop new materials, and work with other key personnel to refine and implement changes in existing sales strategy.
- Continuing growth of one of Numerator's largest customers - the largest brands in the world
- Generate leads through professional networking and cold-calling techniques
- Prospect and build new business in assigned territory
- Build strong relationships with clients and prospective clients by creating trust and confidence at multiple levels within and across key buying centers
- Uncover and develop client business needs based on Numerator's unique Point of View and set of comprehensive capabilities
- Articulate and demonstrate the value of our solutions individually and as a unique set of connected capabilities
- Lead the complete sales cycle from opportunity identification to contract negotiation and close across all product lines by working with clients, prospects, and Numerator's account management and solution experts
- Bachelor’s degree or Master's degree (preferred)
- 6+ years of new business sales individual contributor experience selling into consumer products and retailers with particular emphasis on building new relationships and opening new accounts
- Deep understanding of multiple facets of retailer and consumer products with prior experience selling into marketing, advertising, market research, category management, shopper, or consumer insights buying centers
- Understanding of household panel data (NPD, Nielsen and/or IRI) is a plus
- Working knowledge of enterprise software applications and services designed for the retail and consumer goods industries (e.g., Nielsen, IRI, NPD, Dunnhumby)
- Working knowledge of Business Intelligence software such as Microstrategy, Tableau, QlikView, or Business Objects
- Functional knowledge of Salesforce.com and its use for updating accounts, opportunities, and deal stage
- Deep understanding of the sales process with the ability to engage senior level executives in strategic meetings to ensure top down alignment regarding strategy and objectives
- Skilled at building and managing customer relationships, including stakeholder management
- Proven record of strong sales results where the individual has met and/or exceeded annual goals
- Strong oral, written, and presentation skills
- Exceptional Microsoft Office (PowerPoint, Excel, and Word) and G Suite skills
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.