INTERN-Business Relationship Manager
MINDBODY | Information Technology | San Luis Obispo, CA
This position will support the Business Relationship Manager team which is the strategic interface with assigned areas of MINDBODY for the purpose of business-IT strategy development, solution discovery, service management, risk management and relationship management. This team is the relationship linkage between MINDBODY business units and the Product, Technology and Experiences department. This position will support the enterprise business transformation and act as a go-to for the BRM team when needing additional assistance.
This is a great opportunity for someone studying Business Administration or Information Systems to gain experience and get an overview of a career as a Business Relationship Manager.
- Self-motivated with the ability to work both independently and cooperatively in a diverse group.
- Excellent planning and organization skills required for our fast-paced environment.
- Must be motivated, proactive and willing to take on new challenges.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite, Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
- Experience with SharePoint is a plus.
- Experience in business process mapping is highly desired but not required.
- Able to work 15-20 hours a week, at a max of 29, for a 6-month commitment.
About the Job:
- Maintain cross-functional business team’s SharePoint websites.
- Coordinate meetings of cross-functional business process teams and sub-teams.
- Own and execute action items that arise from cross-functional business team meetings, such as vendor research, business subject matter expert interviews, etc.
- Curate all documentation artifacts such as business cases, business process charts, meeting notes for each cross-functional business process team.
- Assist in compilation of status reports of cross-functional business team progress toward goals and deliverables.
- Assist in preparation of presentation materials for IT All Staff meetings.