Senior Software Engineer II
PowerSchool | R&D | Bengaluru, Karnataka
PowerSchool is the leading provider of software and data solutions for K-12 public school systems in the United States and Canada. PowerSchool’s solutions provide mission-critical systems of record for attendance, grades and transcripts that districts and boards use to manage their operations and comply with state regulations. PowerSchool serves over 4,200 districts and schools representing over 40 million total users, including 15 million students, 1 million educators, and 26 million parents.
- Good understanding of Object Oriented Programming (OOP) concepts.
- Good understanding of .NET Framework 4.5 and above.
- Good understanding of various design patterns.
- Experience in ASP .NET, MVC, Entity Framework, SQL 2012, Web Services development.
- Experience in Java script, CSS, HTML, jQuery.
- Added Advantage: Cloud concepts fundamentals, Azure, .NET Core, Docker & Mongo DB. Experience in scrum methodology.
- Good oral and written communication skills.
- Good attitude and work ethic.