Member Technical Staff, QA
TIBCO | 62100 BPM QA | Pune,
The role is to provide quality assurance of the TIBCO Cloud LiveApps and TIBCO Business Process Management (BPM) products, and to be responsible for the creation and execution of tests, identification, timely reporting and re-test of defects. The Quality Assurance (QA) team ensures the product quality meets customer requirements and functions to specification. The role holder will contribute to requirements and design documentation reviews. The testing activities may include the following test phases: functional,integration, system, performance, load, and acceptance testing. The level of supervision will vary depending on the tasks undertaken. Tasks assigned can range from a few hours duration to many months. Automation of the test process using propriety tools and scripting languages is required. The role holder will contribute to process improvements activities relating to work procedures and software test tools.
- Understand the functionality being developed and create test specifications and use cases that will exercise the functionality at a component level and product level.
- Execute test specifications and automated scripts to meet project timescales, identification of product defects, timely recording of defects and re-testing of the product when defects have been corrected.
- Contribute to the automation of test specifications using simple scripts, programming languages, api’s, junits, and proprietary tools.
- Identify use case examples to expand into test cases for repeated use, throughout project work
- Creation of test estimation documents.
- Participate in cross- functional projects and organisational initiatives
- Other duties, as assigned by the supervisor.