Systems Engineer I
EagleView | Engineering & IT | Rochester, NY
We are looking for a Systems Engineer I to join our Image Capture team. In this position the Systems Engineer will be responsible for supporting camera systems across the country. We are looking for a candidate who will enjoy working as part of a a dynamic technical team, and is enthusiastic about making a difference in the future of our company.
- Assembly, installation, and maintenance of custom camera equipment using custom tools and software.
- Deploy software updates to remote locations.Repair and replace hardware components in remote locations.
- Develop process improvements.
- Document service history and hardware deployment.
- Setup and testing of image capture hardware and software.
- Other responsibilities as needed.
- Familiarity with principles of digital photography and general construction of digital cameras.
- Strong troubleshooting, problem solving, and decision making skills.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work collaboratively or independently, as required.
- Strong attention to detail, with the ability to perform consistent, high-quality work.
- Comfortable in fast-paced, fluid environment with emerging processes and procedures.
- Strong computer skills, including use of CLI Linux.
- Ability to travel up to 75% required.
- Ability to read wiring diagrams and use a multi-meter to troubleshoot circuits.
- Strong mechanical aptitude.Ability to lift and move 40 pounds.
- Aerial imaging or aircraft maintenance experience a plus.
- Two- or Four-year college degree in a technical discipline, or equivalent industry experience.