Senior Consultant, Jaspersoft
TIBCO | 73710 Jaspersoft Sales HQ
Due to growth across EMEA we are seeking a technical, passionate and energetic team player to join our Jaspersoft consulting team in Dublin.
Additionally, candidates must have proven experience in a consulting capacity.
The job holder will be expected to perform the following:-
- Be actively involved in a broad spectrum of activities including practice development, team participation, and relationship building.
- Be exceptionally knowledgeable about TIBCO Jaspersoft products, their supporting technologies, and their product direction.
- Constantly strive to expand his/her scope of knowledge to additional products.
- This includes staying abreast of new product features and supporting technologies for those products that you support.
- Often function as the primary technology contact, communicating frequently about schedules, deliverables, and risk.
- Participate in hiring process, team assignments, and cross-training.
- Assist in identifying project requirements, strategies and schedules in support of project/initiatives analysis and prioritization.
- Perform complex event-driven infrastructure implementations.
- Identify and apply appropriate tools and techniques in support of system development life cycle.
- Identify problems and recommend appropriate solutions for customers in a wide variety of circumstances.
- Assist in the definition of work objectives and desired outcomes to technical team.