Entry Level Operations
EagleView | Operations | Rochester, NY
The Production Control Technician is responsible for assuring the accurate and timely processing of all measurement orders to meet our customers’ expectations and assigned SLAs. In addition, the Production Control Technician is expected to learn and be adequate with the major functions in the Production department.
- The ability to learn and show competency towards the following job functions;
- Accurate image processing of all product types;
- Able to verify addresses to fluctuating standards;
- Able to identify and correct errors within a given report;
- Controlling the flow of orders from step to step of production;
- Adjusting priorities for our overseas operations;
- Using tracking systems and data manipulating software (such as Excel) to manage order volumes;
- Knowledgeable and capable of fixing internal department software (aka scripts).
- Keeping track of, and monitoring all active orders in the system;
- Interfacing with other departments in person and through Skype messaging and email;
- Demonstrate knowledge of all measurement report products;
- Expected to learn and become proficient in any new programs, tools or products developed by and for the organization;
- Stay up to date on all process requirements for all products;
- Other duties as assigned.
- Strong communication skills
- Experienced with Windows machines and Microsoft Office applications
- Critical thinking, analytic and problem solving skills
- Extremely self-motivated
- Ability to work in a rapidly changing environment
- Demonstrated ability to multitask
- High School diploma required; Further education recommended.
EagleView® offers competitive pay and robust benefit plans along with the opportunity to grow your career in a fast-paced, fun and casual environment.
EagleView and its subsidiaries are committed to leveraging the talent of a diverse workforce to create great opportunities for our business and our people. EOE/AA. Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran.