Trintech | Sales/Marketing | Addison, TX
Trintech is a leading global provider of integrated, cloud-based software solutions for the office of finance. Our Adra suite of solutions allows companies to greatly improve the efficiency, control and visibility for all key areas of the financial close process including balance sheet reconciliation, transaction matching and financial task management and controls for the Mid-Market space. The Adra software solution has more than 1,400 global customers predominantly in Northern Europe. We are very excited to increase the customer base globally, with immediate focus on expansion in the US and Australia. This team will very much operate in a start-up mode.
Channel Manager, Partner Engagement is responsible for building, and deploying partner channels for our Adra suite of solutions in the US. This role will be responsible for cultivating and maintaining relationships with strategic partners and alliances and providing support for strategic planning activities for the mid-market business plan. The Channel Manager will have a “customer first” philosophy and will be aware of our partner’s latest offerings and mutual integration needs. This role will work closely with sales, marketing, product management and engineering to manage go-to-market programs, partner sales training and partner events.
The primary duties and responsibilities of the position are to:
- Generate partner activity for the mid-market solution to achieve revenue targets by identifying, recruiting and retaining industry leading partners;
- Evangelize our mid-market solutions’ value proposition to best in class channel targets;
- Jointly define, develop and manage business and sales plans with partners;
- Manage and cultivate relationships with key partners;
- Manage partner agreements, from negotiating scope to supporting the legal team in execution of contracts/agreements;
- Enforce all contractual obligations between Trintech’s Mid-Market business and partners;
- Work closely with Marketing to drive programs and events through the channel;
- Translate partnership strategy into actionable, growth-generating programs
- Work closely and successfully with Product, Engineering, Sales, Marketing, and Customer Success on partner program deliverables.
- Ability to lead and manage strategic partner projects with a broad range of internal and external stakeholders;
- Background and experience developing sales agreements for software as a service (SaaS);
- Prior experience working with system integrators, resellers and other similar companies;
- Experience recruiting, leading and motivating a team, serving as a mentor/coach;
- Experience in a finance, consulting or product management capacity is a plus;
- Proven track record of generating compelling business cases with actionable, measurable execution plans;
- Strong project management, time management and organizational skills to effectively supervise projects to completion;
- The desired candidate is a highly motivated self-starter excited by new technology and
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business or Management. MBA and CPA a plus.
Disclaimer: This Job Summary indicates the general nature and level of work expected of the incumbent(s). It is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities required of the incumbent. Incumbent(s) may be asked to perform other duties in addition to those described above.
Trintech Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of any status or condition protected by applicable Federal, state or local municipal law.