EagleView | HR | Rochester, NY
We’re looking for a knowledgeable, passionate and detail-oriented Recruiter to join our HR team. As a quickly growing technology company every day is busy, challenging and fun. In this role you’ll have the opportunity to work on a variety of positions across the organization and US. If you’re highly driven to succeed, make an impact to the business directly, and enjoy finding the right talent for the right role we'd love to talk to you!
- Own full lifecycle recruiting management, from needs analysis through candidate identification to offers of employment and onboarding.
- Identify candidates and take them through a white glove end to end recruiting process
- Cultivate relationships with colleges and evangelize our brand and opportunities
- Provide human resources backup as needed
- Other duties as assigned
- 2-3 years’ experience in full time full cycle recruiting
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite
- Experience working in an applicant tracking system preferred
- Ability to communicate with hiring managers and candidates at all levels globally
- Have a strong sense of urgency and be manage multiple high priority searches concurrently
EagleView® offers competitive pay and robust benefit plans along with the opportunity to grow your career in a fast-paced, fun and casual environment.
EagleView and its subsidiaries are committed to leveraging the talent of a diverse workforce to create great opportunities for our business and our people. EOE/AA. Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran.