Associate Quality Assurance Engineer
Granicus | Software/Application Development
The Associate Quality Assurance Engineer role at Granicus is for testers early in their careers who are looking for a fun, supportive, and fast-paced environment to grow their skills and contribute to production systems.
Associate QA Engineers will be expected to focus on manual testing of applications as well as weigh in on automated testing initiatives. All Granicus QA Engineers are expected to contribute to the broader Granicus technology organization in the deployment and support of these applications in higher environments.
What You'll Do:
- Perform all the essential functions of an Associate QA Engineer focused on manual testing and documentation
- Develop and maintain testing processes for one or more applications in the Granicus product suite
- Become a go-to resource for support and operational issues within your area(s) of expertise
- Collaborate with your Scrum team, the Development team, and the broader Product Organization
- Be a participating member of the broader Granicus technology organization
What We Need In You:
- Some knowledge of QA Practices
- Experience as a tester or an expert user of production-quality applications (automated testing experience is a plus).
- Commitment to quality and driven to help improve our products
- The ability to help define test cases and processes around manual testing.
- Passion for learning new things
- Interest in being a part of an open, collaborative, and extraordinarily skilled software development team
- Comfortable working on a distributed team with diverse skill levels and experience
- Hungry learner
- Good communicator (both verbal and written)
Granicus is committed to providing equal employment opportunities. All qualified applicants and employees will be considered for employment and advancement without regard to race, color, religion, creed, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, physical or mental disability, age, genetic information, sexual or affectional orientation, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, familial status, military or veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.