Mediaocean | Client Services | London, England
Job Summary: The Business Solutions Consultant drives client adoption and efficiency by ensuring our clients understand the value of their Mediaocean software solutions and identifying additional value-creation opportunities. Through recurring on-site visits, the Business Solutions Consultant will develop strong business partnerships with customers, functioning as ambassador and advocate, with the goal of maximizing customer satisfaction as well as increasing Mediaocean’s presence within the customer environment.
- Execute a coordinated account plan aligned with corporate goals for driving growth and adoption of Mediaocean solutions.
- Maintain a regular cadence of on-site visits to consult end users, identify and address business needs and challenges, field development requests and actively recognize cross-sell and up-sell opportunities for the Mediaocean Sales Team.
- Establish business partnerships with customer contacts from the user base to key stakeholders and media/finance leads (e.g., Media Director, Finance Director).
- Communicate frequently and effectively with appropriate Mediaocean team members regarding customer activities, including product feedback.
- Work on the execution of projects and implementations, carry out needs assessments and requirements gathering, managing the projects through to Support and Training. Provide regular status updates highlighting risks and accomplishments.
- Identify customer satisfaction issues and demonstrate a proactive, solution-based approach to enhance client satisfaction.
- Prioritise and schedule work activities to ensure established targets are achieved or exceeded; complete timely reporting post client visit, communicating risks and outcomes to clients and all internal Mediaocean stakeholders.
- Identify, document and share best practices to improve the overall customer experience and enhance customer understanding of the value of Mediaocean software solutions.
- Develop knowledge of Mediaocean solutions and build subject matter expertise in areas of concentration for Mediaocean applications and associated business processes.
- Use knowledge of Mediaocean software and customer environments to help fill customer knowledge gaps, guide clients to the use of self-help resources, and reduce support dependence.
- Consistently utilize standard process and support tools/documents for each visit to ensure consistent outcomes
Who You Are:
- Experience in client services or consulting.
- Ability to manage and execute multiple projects simultaneously.
- Ability to proactively work off-site and at a client site.
- Ability to tackle issues with a sense of urgency while maintaining professionalism and accuracy.
- Strong research and analytical skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, able to communicate with audiences in presentation format.
- Strong client relationship skills.
- Ability to travel to client sites (mainly in central London, up to 50%).
- Sense of energy, pride and ownership in your performance.
- Proficiency with Excel and PowerPoint.
- Bachelor’s degree in communications, advertising, business, information technology or a related field preferred.
- Prior experience with agency systems or related software/applications.