Scrum Master (Cloud & Delivery)
Jamf | 410 - Cloud Operations
The Scrum Master is responsible for assisting cloud engineering teams in the delivery of world class, customer delighting products in Mobile Device Management for Apple products at JAMF.
- Keeps Scrum process running
- Providing support to the team using a servant leadership style and leading by example.
- This person should personify Scrum and Agile.
- Guiding and Coaching the Scrum Team and organization on how to use Agile/Scrum practices and values
- Assessing the Scrum Maturity of the team and organization and coaching the team to higher levels of maturity
- Guiding the team to remove impediments
- Building a trusting and safe environment
- Facilitating discussion, decision making, and conflict resolution
- Encourages and helps to achieve transparency
- Partner with management to help enable high-performing teams
- Encourages and protects self-organization
- Ensures and supports Empowerment of the Team
- 3+ Years of Experience in Scrum Master or Agile Coach role
- Certified Scrum Master (CSM) or Professional Scrum Master (PSM) (Required)
- 4 year / Bachelor's Degree (Preferred)
- Experience with Amazon Web Services (AWS) or other cloud provider (Preferred
- Performs all job responsibilities in alignment with the core values, mission and purpose of the organization
- Adheres to the highest moral, ethical and legal standards to deliver an environment that promotes respect, innovation and creativity
- Supports and promotes a positive, inclusive workplace one in which the talents and strengths of our increasingly diverse workforce are welcomed, further developed and manifested in our work