CentralSquare Technologies | Development | Greensboro, NC
If you have exceptional software architect skills, and you thrive on working on a dynamic development team with equally talented peers, we need to talk…
Join CentralSquare, in Greensboro, NC, and work on a large, complex application with customers all over the United States, leveraging your top-shelf development skills, and working with a remarkably talented group of development professionals. If you would like to work on interesting projects in a fantastic company within a wonderful community, we may be a fit for you!
Primary responsibilities include system level architecting from authentication and front end to the back end services, to tools and system add-ons.
The Architect will have significant latitude in researching, designing & guiding development of solutions, helping to solve complex problems, and will be expected to provide expertise in architecture, design, development & testing best practices and methodologies, and follow up with teams to ensure solutions are implemented as designed. You will work in a collaborative agile team environment. Communication skills will be very important for presenting ideas and designs as well as for documenting solutions that can be addressed by development teams.
Experience successfully moving legacy products in more modern technologies is highly desired.
- BS in Computer Science or equivalent experience
- Experience developing within a complex enterprise application
- Excellent communication skills in English (both written & spoken)
- Excellent presentation skills
- Experience with .Net technologies
- Full Stack experience
- Experience with AWS:
- Architecting for cloud infrastructure
- Builds and deployment
- Enterprise deployments
At least 5 years professional experience with:
- .NET 4.x Frameworks
- SQL Server
- Visual Basic 6.0
- Windows and Web Services (REST, SOAP, WCF)
Advanced Skills required Skills:
- Strong understanding of front-end optimization techniques
- Strong understanding of Packaging
Other skills that will be valuable include:
- Common design patterns
- Visual Studio Team Services (VSTS)
- Continuous Integration/Continuous Deployment