VIEW ALL APPLY NOW
Trintech | Accounting/Finance
Skills & Requirements
Responsible for full cycle recruiting including sourcing, applicant testing, interviewing, presenting, conducting background checks and closing top-notch qualified technical talent.
- Partner with technology management to determine strategic hiring needs
- Conduct intake meetings with hiring managers
- Source and engage technical talent
- Conduct in-depth screens to ensure that managers receive qualified candidates
- Apply thorough knowledge of full lifecycle recruiting to fill positions quickly
- Attend campus recruiting events for entry level hiring
- 2-4 years of FrontEnd, BackEnd, and FullStack engineering recruitment experience in a fast-paced SaaS company.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience.
- Ability to influence and negotiate diplomatically and fairly with a range of stakeholders.
- Candidates should be knowledgeable in creative recruiting techniques and skilled at conducting in-depth technical screens.
- The ability to prioritize, manage time well, and work closely with the technology team to quickly address needs and adjust focus as needed.
- Self-driven and highly motivated, with a true sense of ownership from start to finish.
- Outstanding oral and written communication skills.