Customer Support Specialist - German
MINDBODY | Customer Service
POSITION TITLE: Customer Support Specialist (UK)
DEPARTMENT NAME: Customer Service
The Customer Support Specialist's main focus is to deliver excellent customer service and technical support to our clients.
The two things we focus on in this position is developing your personal skills and setting you up for career growth. As a new hire, we will give you the skills that you need to succeed. Our training program focuses on building product knowledge and developing both technical and customer service skills through training and development. We are looking to hire our next future superstar Customer Support Guru and continue to build a culture of promoting from within.
To give each individual the necessary skills to accomplish this job successfully, MINDBODY will provide training on MINDBODY Software, Call Centre and Customer Service best practices. Each individual will be tested on and must pass requirements for each of the above duties at a satisfactory level.
MINDBODY is trusted by thousands of clients in over 80 countries to manage and grow their businesses. Named one of the top software companies in the US by Inc. magazine, MINDBODY helps businesses leverage technology to streamline operations and make their services more accessible to their clients. The MINDBODY mission is to leverage technology to improve the health and wellness of the world.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities: Other duties may be assigned as required.
- Provide quality service to clients as required to meet client expectations and needs and as communicated by the company.
- Resolve client problems related to services or the software product via: phone, chat, email, and web forums.
- Whenever possible, resolve issues on the first contact. If issues cannot be resolved on the first contact, ensure that follow through is completed according an agreed upon day and time.
- Educate clients on product features or additional services to meet their needs.
£23,000 + Benefits
- £65 per month in wellness allowance
- Life insurance and Private Medical Insurance
- 25 days PTO + 8 days Bank Holiday
- Free onsite yoga and meditation classes every week
The ideal candidate will also possess the following skills:
- Fluency in English and German
- Picks up on technical things quickly; is good at learning new industry, company, product, or technical knowledge; continually looks to improve his/her knowledge of the product and service.
- Acts with clients in mind; Uses customer information to suggest improvements in products and services.
- Knowledge internet based software.
- Familiar with internet browsers and settings.
- Familiar with online chat tools and email.
- Familiar with basic printer hardware installation and settings.